Friday, January 1, 2010

Back to polymer clay...


One of my resolutions for this year is to perfect my polymer clay skills. I have dabbled with it for several years mainly when I was desperate for an original bead or pendant for one of my jewelry designs. Somehow, I never could figure out how to get mine to look as good as other p/c artists designs. I followed the directions for baking and glazing but I never felt confident enough to actually add it to one of my jewelry pieces. I know that beautiful results can be achieved using p/c and I hope to discover the secret to creating these beautiful pieces. I ran across a very helpful website by Cindy Lietz http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/. She has many tutorials and info on how to create with p/c. I am hoping this will be the year that I make some gorgeous beads and pendants out of polymer clay.

0 comments: